A Gent's Outlook

A Literary Agent Divulges the TRUTH about Publishing

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ho Ho Ho is Oh Oh Oh if You Look in the Mirror

Tis the evening to be jolly,
so forget porking Sally and
do it with Polly!
Ho-ho-ho!

Hey, who called me a ho?

Yep, I've already been to one Christmas Eve party this evening and got invites to three more, even though this really isn't a holiday I tend to celebrate. The masses can't be denied, though, so I have on my red velvet boxers with appropriately hung mistletoe.

Tis Ol’ Sammy’s wish that each and every one of you gets what you deserve this holiday season, and for those of you who are of different beliefs, happy whatever you celebrate. As for me, I’m leaving cookies and Scotch out just to see who or what it attracts.

By the way, after the holiday Sammy will explain rebinding since Miss Snark doesn’t know what it means. It’s very hard for me to believe that a literary agent wouldn’t know what REBINDING means since it, at any time, could affect her client’s bottom line. But, as promised, I’ll be taking up that issue while Snark fritters away her time fixing wannabe synopses.

Happy Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home